Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Start Blogging XD

Looking at so many blogs update, rack my nerves 2 start blogging oso XD

Basically its d the 4th month of my college life, maybe my starting point din begain well, I do x coodinate with gangs and many times are alone accept sometimes I will hang out with Anne, which is the only person who hangs out with me, lolx, really "ke bei" lo me T^T but how? I oso do x noe wat wrong in me, 2 cause such loneliness T^T

Last Weekend was at my dad's place, on the 1st sat night v have dinner with my yeye and relatives. Our family finally had a guy 2 take our sir name further. Basically I still feel very unusual and mixture of emotions, and 2 faking myself and acting have increased, discomfort have surrounded me, but i received a call from my yeye yesterday telling me he missed us and wan find us for tea, but it was sudden and late v planned another day for the week. For me, the call is really something significants where, i noe that he still have us in mind though his dream of a son came true. Basically I noe he really wants a son, and I am well ok if he wants to put concentration fully on his grandson and i told yeye so. Cause I understand my yeye thoughts and accept the way is it. I will juz continue 2 be a support and a carring granddaughter for i love my yeye and mama & my family vry much. But though, 2 thus caused theres lots of story behind which lead 2 my dad still remain emotions.He will need time 2 overcomes tat, I hope he overcomes it soon, as time 2 developed relationship with his father is shortening, and v need 2 appreciate the time v have with every1 v care for every seconds are precious.

On Monday, I was kinda like scolded by my psychogy lecturer for my phone rings at her lecture time. I forgotten 2 off it, this was a rule v signed on her first day she lecture. SO, she confiscated my h/p infront of all my classmates, really embaressing, relaly hurts me oso, try 2 hold back my tears actually ...T^T scary lecturer...

Later have my ELD class, I entered class and till the end, i have sat alone, lolx, every1 have their partners except me, the facts hurts T^T, but it was fun as this week we will be doing movie lessons. This movie consist of themes of multiculturalism in foreign country, between panjabis/india & white. Theres a twist of romance & football for women XD I will try get the title & share with u guys. Recommended as this movie really goes through in humor, most of us laugh a lot XD

Today there was a acf test tat consist 10%, I wanna wake up at 12am but din successful, i muz have closed the alarm when i am half awake T^T causes me 2 like x ready for 2day test, I tod myself starting from last week, I do x want to be getting bad results, I want achieved better! I really want as being low marks really humilate me, and scratch my pride, so I muz gambateh from now! Basically , I have 2 accept the fact theres so many things I need catch up, and x longer prolong, for everyday u learn so many things, its accumulating, and so stressed out. Basically I try my best in my test 2day. There are 2 calculations which i try my best and 3 theories which i used a lot of guessing T^T , hope its alright~

2day on the way home, i went 2 mcd and bought a french fries & ice cream which lead 2 the 2 guys asking me 2 jog ==""""""" , then i told them I wan increase fat lo =P They said they can jog up 2 my house, which for me "I dun Think so" In car, u c the distance very short, but when u jog or walk its totally diff, coz i tried walking with my sis before where i walk from the masjid, and it took me 1 hr and a half, walking la...and its damn tiring juz walking ==" x kidding, so i told them then u try jog up 2day, when u reach my house i belanja coco cola. I dunx y my mum support their statement ==" zzzz , i mean there is a man who cycle up before and after work, v really admire tat guy as, u are x juz taking ur weight u r oso taking the bycycle weight, so looking at him cycle, v noe he is true and 2 develope this skill it has take times 2 master. So if u say u wanna jog up, u do it then i trust ^^ & let u noe the reality. Basically if u did it, then u shud try marathon XD~ coz u r a pro XD I am serious , x sarcastic. I din say I din believe , Juz words doesn;t satisfied me , every1 can say they climb mountain Everestm but who noes u relaly did it, right? ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons