Sunday, January 9, 2011

Updating My Memories...Processing
...Loading.....
Login In...

Loading Part 6 "Memories Of 2010"

....Loading....


Healthy WeekLy LifeStyle 2009 & 2010
Anti-Oxidant Treatment

Meeting Mrs Chan, the supervisor 1 XD
Treat with me with a lot of food and infos XD

Meeting Mrs.Alice, Supervisor 2 XD
My Gud Fren~ XD
We get a long vry well XD


Readying Myself For anti-oxidant treatment XD

Treatment Room XD
Our Ah Gong Kancil Tayar bao Tai d,so v Stop For Tayar Doc~
They so happy =="

Dinner @ The Curve



Smallest Sis Graduation Day~

My Pimary School XD





Y She macam being paksa saja ==" Smile :)

Now, Tats a Smile XD

Act 1 - Drink Water

Act 2 - I x Drink, I guggle XD

Wah ...WFF with Sis ==""""" Lolx....

Hving Breakfast @ a Famous Hainanese Cafe,
Recommended XD
A Dinner & Outting With Family XD
One of The Food XD
Self Photo Shooting @@"


"Biao Mei"

Act 1 - Wearing Glasses XD
Act 2 - Tada, How do I Look?~ XD


With Daddy @ Beancurd XD
To Be Continue... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons