Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Memories Of The Past { Part 3 }

ST John BoyS' School MP '09

I have a privilige to join d MP of ST JOhn Boy's School Club~

We have a chance 2 go through the Muzeum Telekom Malaysia and have fun to what they prepare for us~

Below are the captured vid of some performance, one was a performance by them and of was the band they invited to let us get "High"~ Cool~

They also show us a vid they make of themselves having some kind of adventure, it was cool, and before this they guide us through d muzuem, there are guys stationing at places to give description about the historical moments of telekom malaysia~ The boys, lolx, for me, i like boys who are fluent in english, are optimistic, and cool, so it was really great for me have a chance to get to noe them, lolx, for me my school, yeah there are, but rare for me to get associate to them..T.T" We din get a chance to join throug all d party, as Fiona's dad have to pick us up before the MP finishes for he need to fetch Angeline 2 d "Comic/Jap Exhibition?, it really pisses me of...==" the good thing was getting started...but i have to go off...==" sigh..but what is pass is pass...~ XD

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons