Friday, January 29, 2010

~Last Weekend~

~Last Saturday~

Dad's weekend

4.30pm: I start packing, last min ^^"..so very rush!!! put some clothes into bag, pack up all the toileteries, and quickly went for a quick bath, rub rub body, shake shake head, wash wash here n there...very fast motion!!! ><" coz very rush, dun wan papa angry~

5.30pm: I can't find the black cool jacket my mum brought for me that cost about RM100...very upset, so i rumage through the clothes, but couldn't find it...coz very late already i give up the search. The lost of my jacket maked me moody~ T.T" I was really upset about it...

6pm: We walk to papa place...he rented a house nearby mummy house, so walk 3 min also can reach daddy house already... He dun wan come fetch us , he wan us to walk to his house and i felt very angry about this matter. It's becoz he wans to feel the feeling we go to his house he wan us to walk to his place!!! ZZZZZ!!!

6.30pm: My daddy washed the car, make the car comfortable and nice for us to sit on...so really thank him for that~ so he was sweaty and have a bath before we take off to Sunway lagoon to watch "AVATAR"!!! coz my dad say many place sold out so his fren help him online use card buy tickets available at Sunway lagoon XD, so then we reach near Sunway Lagoon, we went to SHANGHAI for dinner.

~On the way photos of me~





7.25pm: SHANGHAI is a vege restaurant, (my dad is a vege ^^)We shared some sushi, a petai fried rice, fish head mee hun soup, amd lam mee yee mee.
This Is One Of The Sushi~

It was already late, and we all called a lot for four of us~ if it were last time,i will sure push all the food inside my mouth coz i dun wanna waste the food, but as i am going on a slimming progress, i controlled myself and think differently~ I thought to myself "if i am going to push more food into my tummy, i will be fat, so STOP!!!" ^^" I Stopped ~ XD

8pm: We reached SUnway lagoon, parked the car and search for the cinema's location!! My God, this place have a lot of leng zai XD, but...so many couples too!!! I dun like to see couples, dunno y...maybe coz I dun have? I also dunno y...~ before the search my dad ask us to remember where we come from so after the movie we know how to go back to our car, so i use my picture memory and make a map in my mind, I am proud of my graphic memory as it is really powerful. So when we reach we quickly take our tickets from the e-booking counter and quickly enter as its gonna start soon~ After we located our sitting place, i and my sisters quickly went to the w.c for a quick pee and a look in the mirror, see we still leng leng ma~ ^^

It was in the middle of the movie when my sis ask me about a part she din understand, so i whispered her a quick brief in of the question, my daddy then ask what is going on, so i say ntg, he dun wan listen, use a loud voice ask my sis, so i make a motion push my dad back, coz i dun wan him disturb the silence, my dad face suddenly became stoned, he was upset with my action, he uses a higher tone and say i din respect him!!! ><" WT*, i so angry, i dun wan choi him already, adding later the male infront me yawn loudly i was shock and angry never thought such place with standerd ppl have ppl who doesn't have manners!!!
11.30pm: we search our car park, we went through the entrance, so i say here is it, they din understand go on, so i follow lo...then mwe come out my dad explore explore the place, so i very angry, coz i already tell them the place my dad very ignorant, din choi me, so i very angry i go off on myself, coz i sure of the car park by using my picture memory mah, when i walk halfway, i heard my dad very angry shout me go back, so i go back lo, and he scold me..bla..bla...so i say i ikut u lo~ haizzz...y he so CHILDISH!!! , because of his ego he makes us reach the carpack in a late time!! I was so angry, as i was already very tired, i need my sleep!!! So i foloow him, he dunno, he zhuang dong,...so we go up and down lo, then later i say politely, can follow me, i noe the way..so he say, now we try that way ( I point de)...==" so ego~ so i take the lead, we reach the entrance, then he dun wan continue ikut, he choose his way, so agin ikut him, of coz agin wrong lo!!! So he finally say " ok, u take the lead..." OMG!!! FINALLY!!! So I take the lead, andof coz i correctly lead them to our car, so in the car i dun choi my daddy, i very angry with him, so when i reach dad's house i straightly hit the sack!! The nxt morning we argued again, making my morning so moody!!!
~Last Sunday~
Morning daddy make porridge for our breakfast before we take off to bukit tinggi for a spiritual dance workshop. The dance is done on Uncle jacky's organic farm, so it was kinda peaceful. The dance goes like this, they put a music, and you let ur body move the way they want with the music, and the pros will guide ur energy in ur dance, this is a soul dance, so it's best u let ur soul make its decision not ur mind~ after that we relaxed ourselves at the farm open shealter, where mountains view is infront of us, sounds of the flowing rive cud be heard.

5pm: we take off and have lunch and dinner at a restaurant, the food was nice, for we ate vege style, the aroma of chicken and fish from other tables makes my mouth crave for it. ^^ so we tackle the fruit and vege stall nearby. We have some durians as snack ^^ After the yummy durian we choose some vege and brought some mangosteen and papaya. Then later we saw an auntie,she was selling vege and ribena leaves by bike, my daddy wollap all~ making the auntie very happy, the auntie very old, her hands very dry, i give my blessings to her~ ^^

7pm: we reach dad's house, we sort out the things we brought and start to peel of the ribena leave~ and seperate the seed and it's leave, so that we can try making the recipe the auntie have given to us. It was itchy...coz the seed got bulu that stimulates ur skin sensitivity gua ~

The ribena leaves and seeds

8pm: We go outside and have snacks at my dad wooden pondok...wah romantic, coz there is candle lights lighten at some area in the small garden ~ it was relaxin, the night was cold~ ^^
8.45pm: We walked back to my mummy's place~
The End For ~My last weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons